• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no longer possible to print multiple copies of a only one page document in multipe page sizing

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello experts team,

sometimes i need to print multiple copies of a only one page document on a single sheet.

For example when I want to print a flyer (that has only one page) 4 times on a sheet, I do:

- in "pages to print", i select "pages" and type : "1,1,1,1" to print 4 times the page 1 (and only page of the document).

- in "page sizing and handling", i select "Multiple" and 4 pages.

- then "print".

But now when it's only one page in document, it's no longer possible to select "pages" in "page to print" because only "all" is possible and the rest is disabled (grayed).

I think developers thought it was logical to disable page selection when a document has only one page.

But it is not possible to do it in another way as easily.

Printing 4 "copies" in "multipe 4 pages" prints 4 sheets of paper. Each sheet have the page sized 1/4 in the up left corner.

I use 2020.009.20074 version and MS Windows 10 v2004.

Could the choice of pages to print be reactivated when it's only one page in future versions ?

Is it another way to do that (so easily) ?

Thanks !

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat you can duplicate the page or add a empty page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer but..

...maybe in Adobe Reader Pro but not with Acrobat Reader (free) I'm talking about.
Or give the way to do it please, so easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader Pro doesn't exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i meant adobe acrobat pro (DC).

So, In Adobe Acrobat reader (the software concerned by this part of the forum) how can I duplicate the page or add a empty page ?

Thank for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not possible with the free Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines