• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

this document enabled extended features in adobe reader Fix. PDF Fillable form is not opening. Imp.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try searching your antivirus settings and history for that file in that antivirus.

Let me explain what exactly happened in my case.

I tried opening a file which was sent to me from my CS to affix my DSC in that file.

I tried opening it, I tried like 6 or 7 different versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, but still wasn't able to do anything with that file.

Then I re-downloaded the file and all of a sudden my antivirus window popped up saying "File has been Fixed". Apparently there is a Script in this fillable form PDFs and that script is flagged as "Unsafe" by many antiviruses {famous ones), which will not allow them to show their actual content and they will continue showing you that same preview "Please wait".

In order to view the fillable form in that particular PDF, you need that script to work, but your antivirus has already disabled it, so just re-enable it. and there you go, you saved at-least two or 3 days of trying to search the best version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC's best version for your fillable PDF file.

Thank me later. Get to that file first.

🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines