Highlighted

Sign in in Acrobat Std 2017 no longer working

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I use Adobe Send and Track for Outlook paired with my Adobe Std 2017. The problem is that I cannot longer use it since it tells me there is no Adobe ID.

I went to sign in in Acrobat, and the buttons just do nothing at all.

If I go through the help menu, it shows my ID as being logged in, but the top right keeps saying "Sign IN" instead of showing my ID. If I go to the "Document Cloud" section in the left pane, and try to sign in, the same behavior.

I tried Repairing, reinstalling, uninstalling, and cleaning up with the Adobe Acrobat cleanup tool, I tried a new user in my computer, and nothing seems to change the behavior. I also made sure I have the latest Acrobat and Windows 10 updates.

The help menu says I'm logged in, but the rest of the software acts as if I was not logged in.

Any help?

Thank you.

Hi,

Some changes have been made to fix this issue.

Could you check after clicking at sign-in, in Acrobat 2017, that it fixes the issue?

If that doesn’t work, sign-out from Help and sign-in again. 

Thanks,

Sumita

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sign in in Acrobat Std 2017 no longer working

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I use Adobe Send and Track for Outlook paired with my Adobe Std 2017. The problem is that I cannot longer use it since it tells me there is no Adobe ID.

I went to sign in in Acrobat, and the buttons just do nothing at all.

If I go through the help menu, it shows my ID as being logged in, but the top right keeps saying "Sign IN" instead of showing my ID. If I go to the "Document Cloud" section in the left pane, and try to sign in, the same behavior.

I tried Repairing, reinstalling, uninstalling, and cleaning up with the Adobe Acrobat cleanup tool, I tried a new user in my computer, and nothing seems to change the behavior. I also made sure I have the latest Acrobat and Windows 10 updates.

The help menu says I'm logged in, but the rest of the software acts as if I was not logged in.

Any help?

Thank you.

Hi,

Could you check after clicking at sign-in, in Acrobat 2017, that it fixes the issue?

Thanks,

Sumita

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reach out to Adobe employee sumitash1  in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/unable-to-sign-in-connect-to-document-cloud-in-acrobat-pro-20...

It seems like another user just reported a similar issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into it.

Reagrds,

Sumita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks,

Sumita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumita,

It worked, now I can login and use Send and Track again!

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0