• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I easily edit text and images in PDF documents?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro because in Adobe Reader it said I would be able to Easily Edit Text and Images in PDF Documents" by clicking the link and buying the subscription.  I can figure out how to do it from there...

I downloaded the .exe file.  It didn't seem to launch.

So I log into the Acrobat Cloud thinking I can edit my text and images there, but other than uploading my PDF I've not found a way to edit.

Am I over looking something so obvious?  Just need to edit a PDF...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To edit PDF (not necessary easily) you need to get Acrobat Pro installed. The Cloud service will not help.

So let's focus on your download. What is the name of the downloaded file, and what is its size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system?  After downloading the installer, did you actually run it (to install Acrobat)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot figure it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7 years have passed since this last question. Please tell us exactly what your new problem is, thanks. If you get errors, please show the text in full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with Adobe Acrobat not creating the editable spaces in Mac version. HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources