• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Want to cancel and refund for subscription.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  would like a refund for the Adobe Acrobat Reader subscription, please. It was the first time using the app, and I really believed it was a one time purchase and wasn't aware would be charged again. Google Play was not able to provide the assistance I was expecting or the refund, but I hope you will.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: Acrobat Reader is free.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plss acrobat plsss refund my money... 520 php on jun 07 2020,, my baby is crying because the money deduct my acc... plsss return my fund plsss

😢😢😢😢 the money is donate for milk my baby .. no work me plsss back my acc....

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Were you able to refund? 😞 Same happened to me. I need the money for my tuition. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asking for a refund too. I contacted both Google and Adobe. Google told me that Adobe should do the refund. I still haven't heard a word from Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue,except I signed up for a free 7 day trial. I cancelled 2 days ago, but today received a receipt of charge $69.99. I've been in touch with Google Play & Adobe can't agents, trying to get help with a refund. Adobe sends me to Google, Google says it's Adobe's responsibility. They told me to email the app developer, so I did & ended up here. Did u ever get your refund?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want refund my money because  just install tha app automatically all proceed

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer died - so the software is no longer needed. I forgot about the re-occuring payments to Adobe until I changed my credit card number because of a breach somewhere else - and that's when Adobe needed my info to be "updated" before I could cancel. I updated, and then the "Manage" button disappeared from the cancelation page, just like that. Should I wait 24 hours to be sure you really took my money, so I can maybe forget that you're charging me addional months for a program I can't use?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there... I want to know about my refund 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MR ZULU27006046tvhg,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that the refund has been initiated. The refund will be credited in 4-5 business days.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources