Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request E-signature is not available

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Why I can't click the "Request E-signature" or "Request signature" not available in my tools? 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

I am not sure if anyone is still experiencing these issues. We had a couple of end users who encountered this issue and have a permanent fix to the issue :

1. Uninstall Adobe Pro DC & Creative Cloud,

2. In Registry, clear any registy keys under \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\ & \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Adobe\.

3. Re-install Creative Cloud & Adobe Pro DC from Adobe site.

4. If the new version (New Acrobat which does not display toolbars at the top) has been installed, go to Menu, Dis

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with no help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Charmaine24334749ycwz and @Heather246732675bqn ,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience.

Are you just not able to click the bottom banner which says request signature or are you not able to use the tool from the search bar as well?

SS_0-1654015463321.png

If you are not able to use the option from the tool panel too, please check and let me know if the feature shows up when you log in to the online document cloud portal: https://acrobat.adobe.com/

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Souvik, 

Request signature is not available in the search bar and I can't click the bottom banner which says request signature. 

Yes, the request signature shows up in the online document cloud portal but it is kinda pain when I have to sign to the portal when I'm in the app already just like before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. Can you check if you are signed in with the same e-mail address that you are using on the cloud document portal to view your tools?

Also, please share the below details:

1. The application version installed;

2. The operating system and the version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Yes, I am signed in with the same e-mail add that I am using on the cloud. 

The application version installed is 22.001.20117.0

The OS is Windows 10 and the version is 21H2. 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charmaine,

Sorry for the delayed response.

We now have an update for Acrobat Reader/ Pro DC. Please update the application by going to Help-> Check for updates.

Let me know if updating the application helped you.

If now, please share a screen recording of the scenario with me so that I can investigate further.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Souvik, 

For some reason, the check for updates is not available in my desktop application. Please see attached file. 

Thank you, 

Charmaine 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Charmaine24334749ycwz 

Please follow the below link to install the 64-bit version of the application and then check once:

Download Acrobat DC 64-bit for Windows (adobe.com)

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Souvik, 

Nope that didn't help at all. 

Thank you, 

Charmaine 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Charmaine24334749ycwz 

Hi, I could not search for an active subscription on the email address registered here with Community Boards.

If you have another email address with an active subscription, I suggest contacting the Account Administrator to provide you access to Adobe Sign. 

The reason is that you have an Enterprise account, and Adobe Sign has been removed from the Desktop Application, and must it must be deployed separately for you to be able to use the feature.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if anyone is still experiencing these issues. We had a couple of end users who encountered this issue and have a permanent fix to the issue :

1. Uninstall Adobe Pro DC & Creative Cloud,

2. In Registry, clear any registy keys under \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\ & \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Adobe\.

3. Re-install Creative Cloud & Adobe Pro DC from Adobe site.

4. If the new version (New Acrobat which does not display toolbars at the top) has been installed, go to Menu, Disable New Acrobat.

5. You will find "Request E-signatures" is now available again along with Fill & Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines