Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message, unable to open template files

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A member of my team isn't able to open any of the templates i've shared with him in Brands. He gets the following error message (attached) when attempting to open one:

"⚠We're unable to create your new file. Please try again"

We've tried:
-clear brower cache

-incognito mode

-chrome, firefox, edge

-removing access and re-inviting

Is anybody else familiar with this error?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @maxj74645743,

Sorry to hear about that.

Is it only this single user/account? Or is it anyone on the same network? What are the versions of the browsers?

Is the entire browser crashing? Or is the individual tab in the browser crashing? Did you try to share the brand with a different email address?

What's the URL for a project where this failure occurs? Can you share it with us? Can you specify how you shared the brand with your teammate? We need details to investigate.

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
^WM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for looking into this.

So it's not a crash, it's this error message that displays when he tries to start a new file from a template in Brands:

ADOBE EXPRESS ERROR.PNG

It's only the one user that's experiencing this error. We're all on the same internet, in the same building.

He's running Google Chrome Version 123.0.6312.88 (Official Build) (64-bit), other users user who's not having this problem is on Google Chrome Version 122.0.6261.131 (Official Build) (64-bit). I've tried replicating this error on Chrome 123.0 but have had no issues so it's not the browser version.

The URL when he runs into the error message is https://new.express.adobe.com/your-stuff/brands/b0b029dc-9441-4085-84f5-6cc82c765b6b

I shared the templates with him by inviting him to the Brand i've stored them in using the "Share Brand" option and entering his company email address.

Am I able to share with you his account e-mail address privately, if it's possible to se if there are any flags on his account that prevent him from accessing Adobe Express services?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the additional details @maxj123  I've shared the issue with our developers. I'll follow if they need more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate