• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brand Creating

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, It wont let me create a brand. I attached the message given when i try to.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

input box won't let me submit my brand name. "We were unable to create your brand/library. Please confirm the inputs and try again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premium and it won't let me submit my brand name to continue making a brand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@default36747234d2sh6w

Thanks for your patience. Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
I work in a communications department of a large organization with 700 employees and 11 600 students, all of which have the organizations license to use express, the Adobe CC ETLA -license. 

I have created our brand in Express and few social media templates as a pilot. How would I share the brand and current + upcoming new templates, to the whole organization? It is clear that it is impossible to send an email to everyone.

For us it is important to get all the members of the organization to create brandlike material and rather use Express than Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Brand Kit Colors show a white box every other color. When I try to delete the white box it deletes the color next to it. I've uploaded a screenshot. I've seen this happen in more than one of my accounts. My work around on a different kit was to delete all and add again. This screenshot is off desktop express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I can not see my files under brands

Votes

Translate

Translate