Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED -❗Facebook and Instagram scheduling outage❗May 17th, 2024

Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!!

It is not currently possible to connect or publish on Facebook or Instagram through Adobe Express. This issue is a high priority, and the teams are working to resolve it. However, currently,  there is no ETA, so we recommend manually publishing your posts.

We apologize for the frustration and will provide updates as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Scheduler , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Hi,

As @kwmellon noted, this should be fixed now. Could you please try now and let us know if you still see issues connecting/scheduling to Facebook/Instagram?

@kwmellon your feedback on better communication around such issues has been noted. Thanks!

Thanks
Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Hi all, this issue is now resolved! 

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
84 Comments
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

between 3 and 9pm today facebook broke the third party connection and express stopped supporting it so now my scheduled posts for the next few days are worthless. 

1. Adobe - SEND AN EMAIL OR NOTIFICATION when this happens. i shouldn't have to find out via a very small "oh hey btdubs" message at the top of the manage connections page. not being able to post to Groups anymore IS A BIG DEAL. 

2. HOW DO WE FIX IT? that same little message offers ZERO clue as to how to reset things so that we can log in to a page we manage, and there is NO information in this forum or on the adobe site about any of this. again, losing connections and the ability to post in the middle of the day with NO WARNING means i lose hours of time setting up posts and having to go in and manually repost to each site.

this negates the usefulness of this app, as the biggest thing it has going for it is the post scheduling and management. 

do better.

-kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a handful of posts in the scheduler fail this evening. I've been having to reconnect the facebook token every few days for the last week, so I figured no big deal, just click through and reconnect things yet again. But no. Now when I click through to reconnect I get the error message in the suject line 

"Feature Unavailable

Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app."

A bit of searching turned up articles on what developers needed to do to fix this error - which is why I'm starting this thread. 

I'm using Express on a MacBook Pro running Sonoma 14.4.1 and in a Chrome Version 124.0.6367.208 (Official Build) (x86_64) 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

literally just posted about this. thank you for doing the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also the little warning about not supporting groups? it's useless when support to even log in to FB via express is broken and there doesn't seem to be any support for how to deal with it or any clear guidance on if this will get resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My IG connection was down just two weeks ago. now FB & IG are both down. "Refresh Token" doesn't work and throws up a "feature unavailable" alert. Even if the above is Meta's fault again, we need a plan "B" because it seems they are intentionally making auto posts difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and login with Facebook I get a message saying Facebook login is currently unavailable for this app. Stopping my scheduled posts and stopping me from reauthorising the login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ingeplande Instagram post is mislukt. Als ik de verbinding opnieuw wil maken via facebook geeft deze aan functie niet beschikbaar. Is dit een storing of is er iets ander aan de hand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. After disconnecting it won't accept reconnecting.

majidx56571264_0-1715930871168.pngmajidx56571264_1-1715930899133.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My scheduled uploads didn't post today. Checked to see what's wrong and I get this message when trying to reconnect my Instagram and Facebook accounts to Adobe Express scheduler: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.

But there is no option to connect to instagram without doing so via Facebook.

This isn't a case of it being a facebook group, it won't even allow me to connect via facebook at all. My main issue is that I am unable to connect my scheduler to Instagram independently. The only reason I was connected via Facebook is because I was forced to do so. But I can't even connect my schedules to Instagram.

Is this going to be addressed and fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Het domein van deze URL is niet toegevoegd aan de domeinen van deze app. Voeg alle domeinen en subdomeinen van je app toe aan het veld Appdomeinen in de instellingen van je app om deze URL te kunnen lade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just glad i'm not the only one posting about it - hard to keep recommending Express to clients if I'm always having to find work-arounds because the connections aren't stable or reliable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, mon dernier post ne peut-être diffusé, car la connexion entre adobe et insta a disparu. En voulant réactualiser le jeton. J'ai d'une part un message qui me dit que l'app (adobe) n'a pas l'autorisation. Puis, en validant, une page me dit que l'URL (facebook) ne peut être chargée. Que faire ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mes planifications de posts ne passent plus et je ne peux pas actualiser le jeton Facebook et Instagram

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Facebook connections drop out all the time which has a knock on effect with Instagram. It's not an individual account issue as it's happening across them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann von einem Tag auf den anderen keine Posts mehr veröffentlichen. Wenn ich den Instagram Token über facebook aktualisieren will steht da nur, dass das Feature derzeit nicht verfügbar sei, siehe Screenshots. Bitte um Rückmeldung um Hilfe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe den Zeitplan aktiviert und die geplanten Veröffentlichungen haben bisher funktioniert. Aber jetzt kommt es zu einem Fehler und die Beiträge werden nicht mehr veröffentlicht. Der Fehler lässt sich nicht beheben, weil ich die Verbindung zu Facebook und Instagram nicht mehr herstellen kann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refreshing the instagram and Facebook token leads to an error message. Saying feature unavailable for this app. No posts will publish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suite à un post non posté j'ai essayé de reconnecté comme des fois, et j'ai reçu un message fonctionnalité non disponible

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem I get a message "Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app." has anyone got this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't post to instagram via adobe express any more and when trying to refresh the token I have a message "Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app." what does it mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai le même souci depuis cette semaine. J'ai bien une page et non un profil personnel. Pour autant, la synchronisation est refusée. 

D'avance merci. 

Cordialement

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! 

Briana32358975y1y0_0-1715946588058.png

Votes