• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic Zoom Error

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to edit text or move design features (or edit anything) Adobe Express automatically zooms out. I can't edit my documents while zoomed in.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

We've just deployed a fix for this. If you have Express loaded in a desktop browser, please reload it to pick up the fix. If you are using a mobile app, you may want to restart it.

Please let us know if you continue you see issues with zooming. Sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate
30 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to zoom in to see fine details as I move stuff around. But when I'm zoomed in, the moment I move anything, it automatically zooms me back out to default zoom, and I can't make fine adjustments. It also drags whatever I'm moving way off to the side because that's what part of the document my mouse ends up in after it zooms out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! Everytime I zoom in on one of my projects and move something, it AUTOMATICALLY zooms me out. I tried to use my browser's zoom-in option but it doesn't help (the file stays small). ADOBE PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE OTHERWISE THE USAGE OF THE PROGRAM BECOMES OBSOLETE. I will be forced to find a different software. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is *extremely* frustrating and makes working in the app nearly impossible: every time I am zoomed in on an object in my project to fine tune or adjust, the program automatically zooms back out. Also, if I am zoomed in and click on an object to select it, the program likewise zooms back out. This is beyond devastating to my productivity and is heavily impacting my workflow. Overall, Express is awesome -- but this, feel it must be a bug because surely this is not how the program is supposed to operate and surely Adobe didn't think it was a good idea when one can simply CTRL + Scroll to change zoom....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1000222990.jpg

 Esta praticamente impossível usar o Express. Após eu usar o app simultaneamente no Smartphone e no Windows, tenho tido sérios problemas. O app não edita mais em modo zoom, e o tutorial de apertar e pressionar para editar também não para de aparecer toda vez que eu escolho um ícone. Tenho enfrentado vários problemas. Peço ajuda. Pois estou com muitas demandas e minha principal ferramenta de trabalho é o Express. Minha vida como designer está toda lá dentro! 

Ivanes Guz

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zoomed in to an element, editing text turns back to full page view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El zoom no se mantiene cuando quiero editar algún elemento en específico

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si estoy en zoom-in editando algun detalle al darle escalar a la pieza, imagen o texto se regresa a vision completa interrumpiendo el trabajo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I zoom in to focus on a part of my project, editor automatically zooms out. This is happening on Chrome as well as on Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when zoom in an object, suddenly the page back to full view lay out (back to zoom out)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to move an object within the Adobe Express video layout, it automatically zooms out, I cant move any object in this layout. Please address this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I move an item when zoomed in, the app keeps zooming back out

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cada vez que selecciono un elemento para moverlo se me aleja al zoom al 29%, no se me mantiene en el 100%. Hoy es el primer día que me ocurre. He reiniciado la sesión, el navegador y el ordenador, pero no se soluciona. Adjunto vídeo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also happens to me since yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working in a maximised view (58%), it automatically minimises to 19%. This makes it hard to align and move text boxes and groups. Is this a bug? It hasn't happened before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind of same problem. When I open project and by default its zoom level is 85 %. When I change this and try to select and move an object, page resets back to 85 %. And apparently there is no possibility to pan in any direction when zoomed in.

Might something gone broken if Adobe is updating, tweaking, doing whatever at their end. After all Express is running in browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHen i go to move something by a fine margin, I can;t because it zooms me out to 91% for no reason, even if i try to use the arrow keys for movement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i click to resize anything it zooms completely out, centers te page and makes the element huge. And when working on the sides of a document, it want to recenter constantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue. It renders the program useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@alice5EC6

@Dharam38427302eq62

Thanks for your patience. Did you try using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I am zoomed in and i want to change the image size the site will automatically zoom me back out to the default size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are actively investigating this issue with zoom resetting. Thanks for your patience.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I select an element in my design, the entire document snaps "to fit page" (26%) so I cannot move, resize, group elements without this happening. When I zoom in on an element it immediately snaps to 26% if I attempt to resize or move it. This occurs with generated text, adobe express elements and files I add to the design. It makes it impossible to work on any designs. I've experienced this issue using Chrome and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Adobe express Mobile (Android) for some reason when you zoom in and try to move or modify a specific part of your work that's really fidgety that you need to be up close to. It now makes you zoom out!?!! This is so frustrating and unhelpful as I cannot move things accurately anymore like I could literally yesterday.

Please help me. Is this a setting? Or a really annoying update? If so, I'd actually really appreciate them reverting it because it's making my work almost impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to move shapes and change text on 50% zoom in, but whenever I drag what I have selected the page instantly snaps out to 21% zoom, (the size in which the entire page can be seen on screen). 

Please help! My deadline for this project is tomorrow mid-afternoon!

Votes

Translate

Translate