• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated version of Adobe express mobile app - return to previous

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated my Adobe express mobile app, I have lost all my original artwork. The reason for this is that the new version does not support the stickers functionality. My artwork is all about sticker collages. The migration of my files has just sent across still images! And there is no stickers option in the new version. For me this is catastrophic and I am desperate to return to the older version of the app which I can use for my type of work. Please help

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
12 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the stickers? They don’t work on my old templates and can’t find them for new!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!!! Where are the stickers??? I used them all

yhe time to enhance everything and now they're gone! AWFUL!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @toddl75602974,

Thank you for sharing this.

What type of stickers are you looking for? You must migrate to the new version to use the new stickers on the old templates. You should see a headband at the top of the app screen. Once you migrate, you can work on the projects you created previously. You can search for the stickers with the search bar on the main page. To help you navigate, we suggest checking our FAQ here.

If the issue persists, please share a screenshot when looking for stickers in the app.

Thanks,
^Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no stickers options on the updated AE app. They have taken away this functionality! Please can you include stickers asap as it is vital

to my work. Otherwise I need to be able to return to the previous app. All my migrated fikes are of no use to me as still images!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us where the animated stickers are? Everyone is asking and you just replied you can find them in the search bar, which is not true. 
Yes you have elements, design asests, shapes etc... but the animated stickers are gone on the new version. 
So please can you clarify where they are or if they have been removed, why that is, as a lot of us use them all the time. 
They still appear on my old artwork but they don't move and I get a message 'stickers could not be added, add elements from elements panel.' Which is not helpful. 
Can you please clarify this and bring them back? 
Thanks Andrea 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put the damn stickers back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would just like the older version entirely! I can't do collage anymore and the way of doing things is just horrible. Everytime they do a new version it sucks. Why delete basic things instead of adding new features? I get the ones that you need the PRO, but BASIC THINGS!? A simple collage!?

It's horrible seeing my works and not being able to edit them like I used to. I wish to downgrade the app instead of having this awful version. 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. No STICKERS option on the uodated phone app. Is it called something else now? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. The new update is horrendous. It ruined 100s of my files that used animated stickers

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is out of date information. This function no longer exists. Will it be back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also cannot type anything. It takes you to AI generated type. This is literally THE WORST UPDATE EVER.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new version got rid of stickers, I guess I have to switch to Canva who DOES have animated stickers! 

Votes

Translate

Translate