• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Content Scheduler is showing cropped images pulled from Adobe Express.

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images edited in Adobe Express for Instagram. I have downloaded the edited images to my computer, fully intact & usable anywhere else so far, and then uploaded them to the Adobe Content Scheduler where it shows the images incorrectly cropped via the thumbnails as well as when clicking on the preview button. Several of the images are cut in half. Is this a known issue or are there any fixes??

JPHiggs_0-1670609737252.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JPHiggs

I tried replicating this, and it worked fine. Does this happen with all the images or these selected ones only?

Also, could you try after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser you're working on? You can also try working on incognito/ private browser mode to check if that makes any difference.

Let us know about your observations.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had removed them and converted them from PNG to JPG and re-uploaded them and they still were cut off, though not very much. The final images are, in fact, the full images... for some reason this preview is the only thing that shows it cut off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing this! Going to try scheduling and see if it works for me as well. Currently in preview it shows the portrait images as cropped 1:1 squares for instagram, though facebook preview shows the full image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly this problem, I cant schedule them as I dont know if it will cut my images in half

Arthur29506059hqys_0-1681997894770.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines