Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Beta is here!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Express beta Forum Banner.jpg

Today is a big day! Adobe Express (beta) is here!

There are many new features to extend your creativity such as generating extraordinary text effects and images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

To find out more, visit the Adobe Express (beta) community and look here to access the beta.

As usual, feel free to share and find support from your Community! We can’t wait to hear from you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Could i use pictures i make using this for coverart for my music on spotify? Found that i can't use it for commercial purpose , but im not sure if that goes under that?

Thanks for respons 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Carl30383068yfjv ,

Adobe owns all assets provided by Adobe. As long as you create pictures you can use them.

All the License and Terms of Use information can be found in Adobe's General Terms of Use for Adobe Express.

I hope that this helped you answer your question. If it did, please don't forget to "Upvote" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. We are always here to help.

Many thanks,
Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although Chrome is supposedly supported by the beta, this is what loads when trying to use it in Chrome Version 114.0.5735.106 (Official Build) (arm64).

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 3.21.02 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @michaelGregoire ,

Welcome to Adobe Community!

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with Adobe Express Beta.

I can use the beta version with Chrome Version 114.0.5735.106. Please check your Internet connection and clear your caches/cookies. You may also need to deinstall or deactivate the Chrome extensions. What happens if you use an incognito window?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried clearing cache, disabling extensions and in an incognito window, nothing works. BTW, I'm attempting to do this from macOS Monterey 12.6.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @michaelGregoire,

Thank you for sharing this information.
Would you mind updating your Chrome as the latest version is: 114.0.5735.133?

If updating does not resolve this, you may want to try resetting your browser.

Either way, let me know how it goes.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@michaelGregoire, Please let me know if updating resolved it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that my issue is specific to my M1 iMac. It's fine on the same version of Chrome on my Intel MacBook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@michaelGregoire Thank you for sharing.

I will let the engineering team know.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Winnie I just bought an Adobe suscription, and it doesnt allow me to access not the provious version not the beta one.  Thay ust sent me to white pages with a vicious circle to no where.  

Hope you can solve this issue for me. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem

tried to use it on all browsers nothing worked - no chrome no safari no edge

always the same - unsupported browser also in incognito mode

all cookies cleaned

no extensions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error!!!

in both firefox and edge(updated to latest version)

I'm using windows 10.

are there any hardware/software limitations maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tharindu30506299fh47@Kedma Coffee & @michaelGregoire,

Our engineers are working on a fix to resolve this as soon as possible.

We will update you and get back to you as soon as it's resolved, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions, as we're here to help.

Thank you for your patience and tremendous support ❤️ in making Adobe Express Beta better.

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,
we would like to not display the beta version in our creative clouds.
is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

We solved it by using a different link.

Thank you for your helpfulness.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I used Adobe Express and it worked fine, now I get an email telling me to sign up for a waiting list. How is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-06-09 om 10.54.12.pngIt was not an email it was this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Inge-Gloed,

Thank you for reaching out.

You've received this message because you are part of an organisation or enterprise. You are using Adobe Express with a professional account.

You can contact your organisation's administrator. They will then contact Adobe B2B which will guide them.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inge-Gloed I am having the same troubles! I have contacted my administrator and they have informed me that there has been no changes to our console, or access to any applications, and the agreement is in place until 30th June. I am receiving the same error message and want to access my work as well. 

When I contacted Adobe via Twitter they advised that "K12 education users will not have access to Adobe Firefly during teh Adobe Express (beta) but I don't want access to Adobe Firefly, I just want to access Adobe Express! 

Winne and Adobe Team - can you please look into this as there are other users who have contacted me at other schools getting the same error. This does not appear to be an admin issue. What has changed with the introduction of the new program? We can't use Express because of Firefly? Everything worked well last week so it is a little strange, but maybe not a coincidence? 

If this could please be looked into it would be apprecaited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wiinie please I just bought an Adobe full suscription, but I cannot access any version of  The Adobre express no even the former one!!! why is this happening_?   I am working from an ASUS Zenbook  on chrome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I had a project that I was working on and now it is no longer on my account/my stuff?

Can you please advise further?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Áine3041593925wt,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your project.

Did you try to log out and log in again? Refreshing the tab may help. There may be a delay between the moment you're working on it and the saving of your project.

Can you tell us what browser, browser version and operating system you are using? Can you try to use another browser and see if you can access your project?

We're here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been forced into using the beta app.  I appear to have lost all of my work from the old version including a years worth of scheduled social media posts.  Plus, I am not longer able to use Firefox?  I copied the link provided from the page that appears and it takes me to a page saying I must contact my IT administrator to gain access!  I am the administrator!  This is so frustrating.  Oftentimes, software vendors allow for an option to use Beta.  Many years ago, we committed to Adobe.  You abandoned Muse which we used for our website development.  Now this.  I am most frustrated and ready to jump ship on Adobe.  Enough of the changes that block out your customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wanted to try this new version of Adobe Express and you did a great work on this new version. But once I've finish my work and tried to download the projet on my computer, it failed asking me to buy the Adobe Creative Cloud what I actually have. I think it's because of the pictures I used from Adobe Stock but still is problem for me. I love using Adobe Express and I pay my licence to use it and Photoshop so I don't see why it askes me to buy Creative Cloud again. Any ideas or solution ? The photo attached is in French if you need to translate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines