Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Beta is here!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Express beta Forum Banner.jpg

Today is a big day! Adobe Express (beta) is here!

There are many new features to extend your creativity such as generating extraordinary text effects and images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

To find out more, visit the Adobe Express (beta) community and look here to access the beta.

As usual, feel free to share and find support from your Community! We can’t wait to hear from you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Where are all my previous projects? 

Can I go back to the previous version to get my files?

Please advise.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MJKennell,

Thank you for reaching out.

Your previous projects are still available on the current version of Adobe Express. You can switch between Adobe Express and the beta version of Adobe Express. Files and Projects can't be transferred between the beta and the current version of Adobe Express. To access your Adobe Express account, log in to Adobe Express. 

When the beta ends, all of your projects and files will be accessible in the new version of Adobe Express. Please follow this link to find out more. 

We are here to help you.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same question. The option to revert back is not at the top like this forum suggests it should be. I tried logging out and back in and it just keeps taking me back to Beta. How do I find my old files?? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
it seems that I'm no loner able to see or use the libraries I've created in older version of Express. I can open the both versions (Beta and Prior version), but neither of them shows my libraries.  If I create a new one, it disapperars too. I can see them in CC-files, but cannot open them in Express. I have lots of templates and resources shared for our company there, would be great to get them visible again to me and everyone in our company! I tried with Chrome and Safari, the same thing happens in both. Thanks for response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried editing a Instgram template, a soon as I change something it starts making a project and it seems to crash because I can't do anything after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CAklj23oi3oirh,

Have you already tried cleaning your cache and cookies, signing in and out of your account or testing it from a different browser or in incognito mode?

Let me know how this goes, as I'm here to help.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, many of us depend on the previous WORKING veruson of Express or Spark that we started out with. We built routines and cleints around this software, and now we have a Beta cramed down our throats - all the while we are paying a subscription fee. 

Please dont fix whats not broken, I appreciate new features to the software - but there is no wway to accest the 'now old' stable software we have grown to love. And our cleitns are calling. I belivee there is some kind of agreement in my subscription that as long as I pay, Adobe is able to deliver the Express in the package I have opted for, pleace correct me if I am wrong.

I am more interested in accessing the original Expres vs. testing a beta product you will offer. Can you please advise us on the current use scenario? projects? files? will the original Express just disappear along with my project forlder hierarchy? 

Thank you so much in advance.

Maciek Niedorezo

Computer Lounge Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MNiedorezo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Our engineering team is constantly working on improving Adobe Express & its Beta version.

Users have the choice to revert to the old version of Adobe Express by clicking "Go to prior version of Adobe Express", which is located in the Beta version highlighted in a purple bar at the top

Lyn_D_0-1686823848239.png

Once the Adobe Express Beta version has completed its testing phase and users are happy, files will be accessible in the completed stage.

Lyn  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This beta is useless i can not duplicate posts or post tge same post to different platforms at once which means my work load has just tripled because no i have to upload the same post 3 times.

Can i revert back or is this gone now too? if this doesnt get sorted I will be moving, I manage socials for many people you will be losing all of those accounts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eastern Turkey Tour,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're having trouble 😥.

Adobe Express Beta is currently in its testing phase, meaning it might have some bugs😪.

We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve our app further.

You can access the current version of Adobe Express by clicking ->->->  <-<-<-.

If following the link to the current version of Adobe Express doesn't work for you, another option would be to try the pinned steps above in this thread.

Either way, let me know how it goes, as I'm here to help 🙂

Thank you for your support ❤️ in making Adobe Express better, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 🙂 but it's still not working for me...:/ I'm using newest Chrome and Windows 10. Tried clear cashe, Incognito, other Lastest Version Browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news! But I need some assistance - I am creating an online newsletter and I have created my brand (logo, colours and fonts) but have no idea how to apply the brand to my newsletter. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations on creating your brand! Applying your brand consistently across your online newsletter is essential for building recognition and establishing a cohesive identity. Here are some steps to help you apply your brand to your newsletter effectively:

Newsletter Header:

Incorporate your logo into the header of your newsletter. Place it at the top, ensuring it's prominent and easily recognizable.
Use your brand's primary colors in the header to create a consistent look.
Color Scheme:

Utilize your brand's color palette throughout the newsletter. Use the primary color for headings, subheadings, and other important elements.
Use secondary colors as accents for buttons, dividers, or other visual elements.
Regrads
xxxtentacion revenge hoodie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Express (Beta) has an integrated generative AI imaging powered by Adobe Firefly, so your design processes are now more streamlined than ever! Read out more about this by following this link here, folks: [link removed as per forum guidelines]

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Approximately how long will Adobe Express be in Beta? I desire to create designs to sell on Etsy where the customer can hop on to swap out with their logo/brand (and I know this can't be done in Beta.) Are we talking a month, a few months, 6 months? Depending on how long it stays in Beta, I can decide if I should just create the files in the existing Adobe Express. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lindarella,

Thank you for reaching out.

There are currently still plenty of bugs being reported.

I'm assuming the Beta stage will end once those bugs have been fixed and fewer bugs are reported, and it's safe to integrate into the current version of Adobe Express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, "safe to integrate" ... mmhm, at the moment all browsers say the same: "no team spirit - use Chrome, Edge or Safari"! But if so, please use Chrome, Edge or Safari. Used another one ... again. And so on (had tried four different ones). Well, I can't even reach anything of this beta again. 😉 For now, no problem at my desk ... maybe in today's afternoon. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... found the link above ... the link inside CC makes the trouble! Got it ... thx. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, sry, again ... BETA version does not work. Regular version seems fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to know if you make an image in Adobe Express, generated as AI text to image. Say a doll on roses background. Can you remove the background and use only the doll on a new image with your own background to sell as a printed card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to know if you make an image in Adobe Express, generated as AI text to image. Say a doll on roses background. Can you remove the background and use only the doll on a new image with your own background to sell as a printed card? Now or after Beta? Would an additional license be required? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do new users revert to the old version of Adobe Express? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my assignment I need Adobe Express Prior Version and every link that says it will take me to it only takes me to Beta. With Beta I cannot publish and send the link to my professor. I have to restart the project if I can ever get into the prior version. And to get full credit for this assignement I need to be able to create text on a curve and that is not an option in beta. Please, I just need access to the Prior Version so I can get credit for this assignement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines