• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express CANNOT post on X (Twitter)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I have been testing to use Express to post on my social media, the same image worked on IG, FB and Linkedin but for X, I have tried to scheduled for different time of the day but ALL has failed with below message.

Post failed
Unfortunately, your X (Twitter) post failed. Please retry publishing your post, or refresh your X (Twitter) connection before retrying.
Refresh X (Twitter) token

I have refreshed token, disconnect token and also logged off account and back but still in vain.  

Do you know why?  Is it that Adobe and X have capatible or licencing agreements issues?

The version of the app CREATIVE CLOUD ALL APPS
Platform and OS version:  Macbook Pro 2018 Sonoma 14.1.2
Please enlighten.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing , Scheduler , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Adobe employees are indeed off for the holidays...

I tested this myself and had no troubles posting to Twitter, both with "Publish Now" and with "Scheduled" posts. Note that I seldom use this, so would not have seen if there was any issue earlier. But (at least for me) it is working just fine now.

As a suggestion, have you tried this directly from the web app at Adobe Express and scheduled from there? 

Here is my example which posted successfully:

2023-12-30_10-13-39.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone working at Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe employees are indeed off for the holidays...

I tested this myself and had no troubles posting to Twitter, both with "Publish Now" and with "Scheduled" posts. Note that I seldom use this, so would not have seen if there was any issue earlier. But (at least for me) it is working just fine now.

As a suggestion, have you tried this directly from the web app at Adobe Express and scheduled from there? 

Here is my example which posted successfully:

2023-12-30_10-13-39.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Michael.  Using the app instead of the web interface solved the problem.

Happy Holidays!  You rock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're very welcome! If all is well, please mark my correct answer so that others may benefit in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines