• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Download Performance Problems - July 29-31; August 4-5, 2024

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download my video. The pop ups loads but the progress bar is not moving. I have download file in the past and I try logging out and clearing my cache.

TOPICS
Desktop Web , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Hi Everyone!!

We want to inform you all that the outage causing download issues is resolved. You can check the status here: https://status.adobe.com/products/503465.

AmitejS_0-1722432617883.png

Try clearing your cache and cookies, then attempt downloading projects in Adobe Express again. Let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks!

Amitej 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 258 Replies 258
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your report.

It appears some of the download issues are happening again:

droopydog500_0-1722863188233.png

You can go to the status page (status.adobe.com) and subscribe to this outage to be emailed updates.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of animated banners and today none of them want to download anymore. It says "Starting download" but nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download a video file but it makes absolutely no progress when I try to do so after a very long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter the downloading issue, it keeps stop at the "Starting download...", and it never progress. The video is just 1 min 10s....I've been refreshing, deleter the browser and even restart my MacBook Air, it still can't download. Yesterday I still can download, but how come today cannot. I'm urgently need the video. Any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

無法下載影片

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

編集し終わった動画が出力できない

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading of edited 45 second video stuck at 0% for hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried trimming the video down, different file sizes and the download keeps failing. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download a 30s reel, won't start

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Everything was working fine today. Can download images, not video/reels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All files are laggy when making edits to the documents, as well as lag on the "your stuff menu." There is also a message for low space on express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, leider ist ein Download von Dateien seit heute früh nicht möglich. Das System hängt grundsätzlich bei 0%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Los vídeos no se descargan. Da igual el taaño, la longitud, el formato... No se descargan. Un día de trabajo a la basura. Gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download anything in pdf, it always goes to 90% and then stop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant download the edited video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plik niemożliwy do pobrania. Proszę o pomoc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multi-Surface-Cleaner, Video could not download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ich kann meine Videos nicht downloaden. Download startet -> bleibt aber bei 0% stehen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Express'te yaptığım videoyu indiremiyorum. Tarayıcı geçmiş ve çerezlerini temizledim ve yeniden başlattım ancak saatlerdir inmiyor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non riesco a scaricare il video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in adobe express i m not able to download video while using transition effect i have to remove the transition then i m able to download the video. there is some problem while using the transition effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to download my file and I have a presentation tomorrow. It's stuck at 0% I've tried different browsers, clearing cache, etc. Tried different machines but no joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, looks like a lot of people are facing this issue. If you find a solution, please share. I need to urgently export the videos too but unable to download any of my files ion video format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too, same issue! yesterday it worked fine, today nothing - 0% downloading...I've tried in safari, safari technology preview, firefox, google chrome, and even in the app for iphone - same issue everywhere I try...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines