• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Download Performance Problems - July 29-31; August 4-5, 2024

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download my video. The pop ups loads but the progress bar is not moving. I have download file in the past and I try logging out and clearing my cache.

TOPICS
Desktop Web , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Hi Everyone!!

We want to inform you all that the outage causing download issues is resolved. You can check the status here: https://status.adobe.com/products/503465.

AmitejS_0-1722432617883.png

Try clearing your cache and cookies, then attempt downloading projects in Adobe Express again. Let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks!

Amitej 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 258 Replies 258
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, Wednesday, August 7, the problem continues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am still getting the same problem on both the mobile app and the web version. Have cleared cookies and cache but no success. 
Any solution greatly appreciated, thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue, ive tried two different laptops, wifi and har wired, ive tried download, share on google drive and dropbox, cleared cache, and it will get so far and freeze. Ive even tried the app on my phone and thats the same.

Whats going on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't download long videos (1 hour) in Adobe Express, but I found the solution and it's better to use Adobe Premier Rush to edit the videos, it's better because it has a desktop application (the Adobe Express one uses the browser and support told me that it has problems at the moment). The good news is that Adobe Premier Rush is included in the Adobe Express subscription as you can see at: https://www.adobe.com/la/creativecloud/video/compare-plans.html?promoid=H822XQ7V&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't download long videos in Adobe Express, but I found the solution and it's better to use Adobe Premier Rush to edit the videos, it's better because it has a desktop application (the Adobe Express one uses the browser and support told me that it has problems at the moment). The good news is that Adobe Premier Rush is included in the Adobe Express subscription as you can see at: https://www.adobe.com/la/creativecloud/video/compare-plans.html?promoid=H822XQ7V&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't download long videos in Adobe Express, but I found the solution and it's better to use Adobe Premier Rush to edit the videos, it's better because it has a desktop application (the Adobe Express one uses the browser and support told me that it has problems at the moment). The good news is that Adobe Premier Rush is included in the Adobe Express subscription: https://www.adobe.com/la/creativecloud/video/compare-plans.html?promoid=H822XQ7V&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't download long videos (1 hour) in Adobe Express, but I found the solution and it's better to use Adobe Premier Rush to edit the videos, it's better because it has a desktop application (the Adobe Express one uses the browser and support told me that it has problems at the moment). The good news is that Adobe Premier Rush is included in the Adobe Express subscription : https://www.adobe.com/la/creativecloud/video/compare-plans.html?promoid=H822XQ7V&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why have a video option then? 1 hour video, sure. But, what about something that's 10 seconds and could easily be created in experience. It's not really solution and Adobe needs to figure the video stuff out. I'm creating short videos in Canva. Adobe, please figure this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same issue here. 8/20/24.  Cleared cache, history, rebooted computer. Still cannot download 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines