• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Link Not Opening On Mobile Browser

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Web Page project in Adobe Express and everything seems to work except when I try to view it on a mobile phone, I would get a "Can't Open This Page" error. I tried Google Chrome and Safari browser on the mobile device and it gives me the same error. I already opened a new incognito window, restarted the browser, and cleared the cache: same error. I also restarted the device and still gives the same issue. I don't have issues viewing this on a desktop or laptop browser.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addendum: This issue also only occurs when I scan the URL from a QR code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried to replicate your steps but I do not get errors. Do you still have that issues? does the website work On desktop well?
Hope that helps a bit.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still have the same issues. It doesn't have any issues on a desktop browser. Only on mobile phone browsers which is what I want our users to use to view the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines