• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Scheduler issue: LinkedIn not posting links with custom preview image

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I seem to have a recurring issue where my LinkedIn posts don’t go out if I change the article preview image. However if I post directly to LinkedIn it’s fine. I've also disconnected and reconnected my LinkedIn account and I'm only using link and image combos that I've used in the past without issue.

On the rejected post on Express it says:
"It looks like this failure was caused by an issue with the attached media. Our team are happy to look into this further for you."

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SC 123,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry you're having difficulties posting on LinkedIn.

In order to help you, can you tell us what browser, browser version and operating system you are using? Can you try with a different browser and/or device if possible? Let us know if you're using mobile or desktop for your project as well as which OS you are using, ie iOS/Android, etc. Can you send the custom page you wanted to post? 

We're here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Winnie_M,

Do you mind sharing all the steps you take to post?

Also, is this issue permanent or only intermittent, e.g., can you post OK on other social handles,  is the case only with LinkedIn, etc.?

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lyn_D,

I created 2 different posts: one is an original template without change and the second is a customised post with stickers. I scheduled both of them and they were both published.
On the preview in the scheduler for any social media, I can see the stickers are gone. When the image was posted on LinkedIn, all the stickers were gone.

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines