• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Syncing Issues

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My projects do not seem to be syncing from the web to my mobile device app. I have made sure my app is up to date, checked that syncing is turned on in the app settings, and have tried logging out and back in on both the computer and device. 

There doesn't seem to be an issue of projects updating if they have been created or updated via the mobile app when I go to the web. It is strictly projects that are created, edited, or deleted on the web are not being pushed to sync. I have projects that were created on September 23 that are still not showing up on the mobile app as of October 6. 

TOPICS
iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @marym23770880,

Have you tried clearing the cache/cookies of the browser. You can also try working on a different browser or accessing your browser in a incognito/private mode and see if this makes a difference.

Kindly let us know how if it helps. 

Best,

-Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue but I'm confused about Lyn's suggestion. 

I generally create my projects on the web version of Adobe Express, and then I open them on the app on my iPhone to be able to post them to Instagram. However, since October 30, none of the projects I create on the web have synced to the app on my phone. marym23770880's situation seems to be the same, but Lyn's suggestion was for her to try "clearing the cache/cookies of the browser. You can also try working on a different browser..."

But our issue isn't with the browser on the web. It's with the Adobe Express application on the phone. I have logged out and back into the app several times but still can only see my projects from October 30 and earlier. I don't see any way to clear the cache from the app. 

AdobeExpress-web.pngAdobeExpress-iOS_app.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @marym23770880 

This shouldn't be happening! Could you try logging in with the same email/user id under which you had all your projects and check if you can access them? We're asking because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login and then access Adobe Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two separate Gmail addresses. 

Please write us back with any observations. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I'm experiencing the same issue. Sync between macOS via Firefox and iOS is extremely unreliable and sometimes takes literally days to update. Of course I'm signed in with the same account.
Like this Adobe express is at times almost useless unfortuantely.

Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and of course I tried to

• restart the app
  • restart the device
  • log out and log in again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the workaround I figured out to allow my projects to sync from the web to the app. I created a simple new project in the app and found that that projected synced fine to the web. Then I made one edit to that new project on the web, and when I went to the app, I found that the new edit I made on the web synced back to the app and it also caused my other app projects to finally sync to the app. 

However, this isn't a permanent solution. I find that every time I make a new project on the web, in order to get it to sync to the app, I have to make an edit to a project on the app, have it sync to the web, and then sync back to the app in order for all the other pojects to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That certainly helps. Even though it's a rather weird workaround 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now even this workaround doesn't work anymore. It makes Adobe Express basically useless.
@Lyn_Dare you working on this? This is a major flaw in my eyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @juli.hi,

I just recently created a poster on AE Website and suddenly I had an urgent matter that needs to do so I used the AE Mobile Application while I am away. And it works for me, my work on website are sync with my mobile app. 

For the best result I suggest when you are creating a project that you want to be accessible both Mobile and App make sure that it was saved (wheter you created a project on App or Web) and when you are going to change the editing platform from web to app or vice versa, be sure to close the web tab of AE or close the application on your mobile phone after saving it to make both sync. This one works for me, I hope it works to you too.

- Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @Julius Atienza Aala Thank you for your reply from one Julius to another.

Maybe it works for you. Here it just doesn't. It works sometimes, most of the time it doesn't and it's completely unpredictable. There is a project I started about 10 days ago through my browser. It still isn't synced to the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only echo the frustrations already expressed. I find sync between web and mobile app can take 2 days. 

Regarding  @Julius Atienza Aala suggestion to close the app after use, unfortunately this seems completely impractical and contrary to the basic operation of most smartphones? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all( @tom26533903of3v@marym23770880@juli.hi@UKColin ),

Thank you for being patient.

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the latest Adobe Express iOS v11.13.0, now available for download/ update in your app store.

Also, please ensure your devices run on the latest OS for Android v13 and iOS v16.3.1.

Once your adobe Express App and device are up to date, kindly ensure that your sync only over wifi is turned back to its original setting, test the app, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help, and we apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Lyn_D 

Thank you for looking into this. I updated to v 11.13.0 (on the latest iOS).

There is some more synching going on but it is still incomplete.
For example I have one project that has 7 different slides on the web/browser, in the app I only see 5. Changes I make on the web are not be reflected in the app.

Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @juli.hi,

Thank you for your update.

Could you kindly confirm that you have closed the project in the browser when you try to view the project on the app?

Many thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sill having this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Renee, I'm afraid you wil lhave that issue at the moment. In August desktop moved to the new version of Adobe Express which does not currently sync with the mobile app. The new mobile app is being updated but we have no idea when it will be here. 

The previous version of the mobile app works but there is no syncing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines