Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts in Adobe Express

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Everyone,

Does anyone know if Adobe Fonts can be used in Adobe Express. If so, how can those fonts be imported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delay. 

You can add the required fonts to the projects by searching them from the right side of the page, as shown below.

AmitejSandhu_0-1652204332430.png

You may also check this link for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/custom-fonts.html

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't help since i want to add my font to your new "Brands" feature not to a project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. My brand uses an Adobe Font that is not listed on the brands page (Freight). I can find in when creating a new project in Express, but it would be helpful to be able to make it my default brand font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RoyZem@defaultk9wt05j63xs6,

Currently, under the Brands section in Adobe Express, creators can use only the Adobe fonts available in the list or upload any third-party font required for their brand.

However, having all Adobe Fonts available for the Brands section is something we are working on & once it is available, we'll inform you.

~thanks

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been anything added to this? I made a big push to switch my bazillion fonts I use to just Adobe ones. Never occurred to me they wouldn't be accessible via Adobe Express, as they work so well with PS and ID. Thanks for any info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, is there an update to this? Ideally I'd love to have all (or the majority) or Adobe Fonts available in Express. Until then, it would be useful to have a list of the fonts available in the different plans. I am selling design templates and want to ensure they include fonts from the free plan, but I there's no way of telling which they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines