• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Basic Design Options Are Missing, and It's Causing Problems

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Creative Cloud Express at work very often, but the following points are causing major problems:

• We have the option for bullet points, bold text, and underlining here, why not in CC Express? 
  • There is a photo filter for colorizing, but no option to choose the color.  
  • Why does the text automatically change size through various edits or copying and pasting?  I will realize at the last minute that each paragraph on a project has a different text size, and it will be a challenge to go back and edit them because every edit seems to have an effect on the other layers.
  • We have to search for items like a "square" in the icons menu.  There is no option for editable basic shapes, so I can't confirm that a square is even on all sides if I edit it.  This is one of many problems caused by this lack of shapes.
  • At times, the program doesn't allow me to change the order of layers (for no apparent reason).
  • There should be an option to evenly distribute items in addition to the option to align.

Please consider reviewing all of the above points.  These changes would make Adobe CC Express the perfect program for projects like postcards, posters, social media, etc. as it is currently advertised.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out and providing us with detailed feedback about the product. Also, as this release is just the beginning, we appreciate your patience and feedback to build this new app together! We are constantly at work on improving the experience of the Creative Cloud Express app. 

We will let the product team know about the features you've mentioned. Also, if you want to share directly for others to upvote, you can submit your feedback here, too.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply. 

There is one more suggestion for now that would have saved quite a bit of time in an assignment yesterday.  It would be tremendously helpful to be able to copy and paste from one project to another. 

In a work project yesterday, I had two different 11x17 documents.  We plan to fold them in half, so one is the front and back while the other is the inside of those two pages.  We decided to change the order of the pages by switching one from the inside to the back, but that meant I had to completely recreate two pages, the former back and inside right. 

I hope that story makes sense; my assignment was late for this reason.  This was all to summarize the initial point- we need to be able to copy and paste work from one document to another. 

Thanks,

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS- I know this is unlikely, but it also would have helped if we could have edited the back of a document instead of having to make two separate projects for one document.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following, as I need to add bullet points to a project as well. This is a great platform, though - I look forward to using it more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines