Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Basic text formatting…

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings! 

I have some text in step by step type of format. The "steps" extend to a second line in some cases. I ma using a basic dash as a "bullet" for the steps. I need the text on the second line to be indented past the bullet and line up wit hthe first letter of the beginning of the line. I hope this makes sense. I included an image of what I am trying to do to help explain.

I can not figure out how to do this outside of making many text blocks, but this seems like overkill. Has anyone come up against this issue and been able to overcom it? I am a "newbie" here with Express, so I hope I am not asking a dumb question. I couldn't find anything in my searhes about this. 

Thanky ou in advance. 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

I'm guessing that you're making a post project as opposed to a web page project (the text editing is different between those). To make the indent, you might try making separate text boxes from the dash/bullet. If you select the Text on the left and search for "TIME TO BREATHE STEPS," you should find preset text that shows how it's set up:

MyraFerguson_0-1664895711841.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing that you're making a post project as opposed to a web page project (the text editing is different between those). To make the indent, you might try making separate text boxes from the dash/bullet. If you select the Text on the left and search for "TIME TO BREATHE STEPS," you should find preset text that shows how it's set up:

MyraFerguson_0-1664895711841.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see what you're saying there. I like that idea.

While that is not what I would want to do as a solution, if that's what we've got, that's what we have. Thank you so much for the help, I appreciate it! 👍

It would be great to have better text formatting capabilities, maybe that will come in time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines