Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Text On Exporting The Social Media Templates

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Be it a JPEG or MP4, all my texts are very blurry when I export any of the social media templates.

I'm guessing it's an export setting but I can't seem to find the settings on Express.

An using a Mac and it's on the site, not the app, if that's any help.

Any advice you can give would be HUGELY appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew,

This shouldn't be happening. Have you tried the same on the web app? If the same thing happens even on a web app, you can try downloading a project as a PDF, then use the 'Convert from PDF' Quick actions to get it back in JPG or PNG format as required.

Here is another thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/downloaded-adobe-express-graphic-is-blurry/... that has a few more steps to resolve this issue. 

If none of these work then share the monocle file with us so that we could share the details with our developers. Here are the steps to get a monocle file:

It will really help our developers get to the root of the issue.

1. Navigate to https://monocle-us-east-1.cloud.adobe.io/ (we recommend you use Chrome as the browser)
2. If you are having a problem with a Post, click "Post" from the left menu. If Page or Video, click the respective option.
3. Click the troublesome project (please click the project itself, not the checkbox)
4. Hit "Export" to download the file
5. Attach the file to this ticket/email

Note: if "Export" doesn't seem to do anything, please ensure popups aren't blocked. An icon will show up to the right of your address bar if your browser is blocking popups.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines