• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't delete templates from library in Adobe Express

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing problems in deleting templates from a Library in AdobeExpress. The library contains something like 200 templates and is shared with 30plus people. Deleting from other smaller libraries is no problem.

I've tried to delete the templaes from CreativeCloud both the app version, the web version and directly in express.adobe to no avail. 

I'm also experiencing problems with this particular library as it takes a very long time to save a template to it (hours/days). Saving to any other library is no problem.

The workaround at the moment has been to open a new library and resharing it to all the users. 
How would I avoid a library becoming sluggish and unresponsive? Is ther a maximum number of templates it can contain?

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,  I have found to delete file from Adobe Express Libraries/Templates, try the following.  I have added screen shots.  Go to Library in Adobe Express. Select which library you want.  In Templates, select the 3 dots on on the top right of the template and select "delete".  To purge the deleted files, go you your Creative Cloud App and click on the cloud icon, top right.  Select Creative Cloub Web and the web version will open.  Select Deleted on the left side.  This is all your CC deleted files.  Place your mouse on the title of the file you want to delete and 3 dots to the right will appear. Select "permanently delete".  Hope this helps.  I had the same issue with cloud docs.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines