• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the colors in a picture Adobe Express?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I just found a picture on Pinterest I like and want to use for my iPhone wallpaper, yet I don't like the colors. I'd like to change both the lining of the hearts and the remaining color in the background into colors I prefer; is this possible somehow in Adobe Express? I added the picture I'm referring to. I'm a beginner in Creative Cloud and don't quite know where/how to do things like this easily. 

Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

If you'd like to change the color in Adobe Express, place the image in a Post project, select the image, on the right side under Edit image, under Effects toggle on Filters. from there you can set the colors or use presets to change the colors in the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you'd like to change the color in Adobe Express, place the image in a Post project, select the image, on the right side under Edit image, under Effects toggle on Filters. from there you can set the colors or use presets to change the colors in the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is a Post project? Where can I find that or how can I place something into it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To change the colors in a picture using Adobe Express, follow these steps:

1. Open Adobe Express on your device.
  2. Import the picture you want to edit by tapping on the "+" or "Import" button.
  3. Once the picture is loaded, tap on the "Adjustments" or "Tools" icon, usually represented by sliders or a wrench.
  4. Look for the "Color" or "Hue/Saturation" option and tap on it.
  5. Adjust the color settings to your preference. You can change the overall hue, saturation, and brightness of the image. Some tools may also allow you to adjust individual color channels.
  6. When you're satisfied with the changes, tap on the checkmark or "Apply" button to save the edited image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines