• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Control timing of text animations

Participant ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to add text animations is so promising, BUT, it's semi-worthless to me because the user has no ability to control the timing of the animations. For example, if I apply a slide-in animation to a large block of texts, the text slides in most elegantly, however it slides OUT before enough time is allowed to read the text! If I had the ability to control a) the duration of the in/out animation, and b) the duration of the "hold" between animations, that would solve the problem. Right now I have to use a 3rd party editor to accomplish this, which really holds back the usefulness of Adobe Express. 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Department4,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

This sounds like a fantastic feature idea. Please visit our Adobe Express user voice page, scroll through if this Idea has already been suggested, and vote. If this feature idea is missing, we welcome you to publish this here to get more exposure and, depending on the community's votes, be featured.

Thanks,

~Lyn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines