Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Express not letting me add video

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have no clue what has happened I use CCE all of the time. But it seems after installing the new update I cannot add video to any of my projects. When I try it says "an error occurred while adding one or more assets. Please try again using different asset(s)". I cannot find anything online to help me out, anyone have any idea?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amandam,

Sorry for the trouble. Hope we can help. This error may come up due to a sync issue. You can try these steps. Open the Creative Cloud website. Select the Upload icon in the upper-right corner of the Synced files tab—select files from your computer that you want to upload and select Open. The uploaded files are automatically synced to the Synced files account of the Creative Cloud website. 

On the other hand, if you are doing the same thing and still an error comes up, then you can try clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or similar window. Please check if this does any trick. If not, write us back with the screenshot of the error to escalate the issue for you. 

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines