• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Express On Web Says My Video File Is Unsupported

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upload a video from my hard drive to the video generator in Creative Cloud Express (previously Adobe Spark Video) and I keep getting told that it's san unsupported file type even though it's an mp4.  I tried uploading it using https://express.adobe.com/tools/convert-to-mp4, converting it, downloading it to my hard-drive and re-uploading it to creative cloud express, but that didn't work either.  Any suggestions on what I should do?

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 19.27.30.png

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 19.29.20.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siobhan,

Sorry for the trouble. Hope we can help you. Can you try clearing cache and then try to log in to a new "Incognito" or "Private" browser window. You may also try using a different browser and see if that makes any difference. If none of the step work, please write us back with the screenshot of the error message and size of the file.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. A few days ago my mp4 files were fine, then I got the error and converting to .mov worked. Today converting to .mov got the same error message as did using your converter and trying an incognito window. Why does this change each time I try to work on the same project? Adobe Spark used to be my go-to for easy video...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Siobhan22772522570e and Community,

For files that are unacceptable for import into Creative Cloud Express, try the freeware, Shutter Encoder to transcode your files to acceptable .mp4 files: https://www.shutterencoder.com/en/

This will help get you nice clean files to take into CC Express. If that does not solve your problem, give us more info.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved (for me) - I had to go into the (Advanced) camera settings in my smartphone and deselect the "Store videos Efficiently" option, which was using the H.265 and brought it back to H.264. Then my videos uploaded correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Good to hear. Many thanks for confirming. This can help other users as well for this kind of issue. Kindly write us back if you have any queries. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines