Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message in Connection to Instagram in Adobe Express schedule

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I need your help. I am trying to connect my Insta account to Adobe Express but I got an error "Connection failed"

On my Facebook account, I see "You've now linked Adobe Express to Facebook" but on the Adobe Express it's "Connection failed". My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/olia1911 and my Insta is a bussiness account.

It takes me so much time to try figute it out but nothing works. What I suppost to do to fix the problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

maybe try to delete and reconnect your Account in Adobe Express completely and try again later. Sometimes it took a while till the Systems are synched properly.

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply but it doesn't help. In my Facebook account, it still says that "You've now linked Adobe Express to Facebook" but on Adobe Express it's still "Connection failed". I really need to use the Adobe Express but I cannot( Don't know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this exact same issue. very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this? Having issues with Facebook and Instagram publishing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the exact same issue. Have you managed to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines