• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Express Scheduler Connecting to IG without Facebook

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Loving the idea of using scheduler! When I try to connect my business IG account it takes me to Facebook login. I don't have a FB account for this business. How do I connect my IG?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Hi Emily,

Yes, you're correct, Instragram Business profiles must be linked to a Facebook account in order to publish to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reaching us. Glad you like the new feature. I'd request you to check the articles attached below.

For linking the Instagram business account, please refer to:

For additional info, please check this article.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did see those articles. So am I correct in understanding that without a Facebook account, I am unable to use scheduler with my IG business account?

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

Yes, you're correct, Instragram Business profiles must be linked to a Facebook account in order to publish to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highly recommending allowing just an instagram login instead of require a facebook connection - this is super inconvenient

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand that the process of integrating Instagram profiles (Business) with Content Scheduler appears intimidating.

This is in accordance with Facebook policy. All Instagram business accounts must be connected through a Facebook Page, and to connect an Instagram Business account to Content Scheduler, one must have a Facebook account that includes the associated Instagram and Facebook pages. This is a requirement of the Instagram API.

However, to connect Instagram personal account or one without an associated Facebook page,  one must link their account as a "Personal/Creator" profile in the Content Scheduler and then publish using the Adobe Express mobile app.

-Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Facebook group page that I am admin of, and business profile Instagram account. I am unable to connect to Facebook- without a reason- just "connection failed" Any ideas? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @default35637967sz5cjp,

Our team member has recorded a walkthrough for connecting Facebook and Instagram to the scheduler, which might help you with this issue. Please try these steps and let us know if this resolves it. https://adobe.ly/3Ub38LS 

Also, there are certain prerequisites required to connect an account to the scheduler, and you can find it all here: https://adobe.ly/3Ue0vZO

Thanks!
Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines