• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders not working in Adobe Creative Cloud Express

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to put all of my projects into folders, but this has just created a mess. The folder names glitch so that there are multiple folders with the same name, the folders were moved into other folders on its own, and overall it just has made even more of a mess for me to click through. Any tips besides take them back out of folders? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Miles24364282pvxf 

Many thanks for reaching out. We will be happy to help. We will require some more information to get to the root cause of the issue. Please elaborate a little more if you want to rename folders with the same name in the same folder to help differentiate them and then reorganize them. Is that so? If no, and you are referring to some other step to be performed, please explain as this seems to us a confusing situation. Before we give you any suggestions, we need to know what you are looking for. This is the best possible way to route you to the correct answer. We hope that you understand. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines