• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font cutting off when animated and exported as mp3

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Below is an file exported from Express. I often have this problem where the font gets cut off. 

I have tried making this the second line of the text and having the first line outside the image area, that doesn't help. It's an Adobe font. Anyone have a solution?

Stay-A-While-1-_2_.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @drachvm

Have you tried using another font to see if that has the same issue? Could you also try shifting the text position to check if that makes any difference? Is it only happening with the mp4 export, or does the text get cut off in JPG/PNG?

Also, please share the name of the Adobe Font you're working with.

Let us know about your observations.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This only happens with some fonts. I have tried moving it. 
The font is Mina Regular.

It is ok on JPG export. It seems to be only when animated. It also happens when I animate the photo and not the text.

Thanks!
Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also seeing this exact same problem intermittently. I haven't been able to find any single thing that causes it, but once it starts happening it's hard to get rid of!

• Moving/resizing the text and text box doesn't seem to change whether it happens or not.
  • Changing fonts sometimes helps, but I often don't have a choice because I have to use my company's brand font (Pragmatica Extended)

Attaching a sample video (see the "G" in "Getting" being clipped) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines