• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete a project in Adobe Express

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Express and want to delete a project that has been saved. I cannot seem to find an easy way to do this, can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Hi @Keith24249,

Thank you for letting us know that this has helped, and please know that we are always here to assist.

Kindly remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. 

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Why does adobe make it so difficult to delete a file? The three ...s don't work. Edit re-opens the file. How is that people who are so smart and create this stuff are so illogical when it comes to naviagation?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Keith24249,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties deleting a project.

To delete a project from the Adobe Express app, go to projects on the bottom right, then click on the project you want to delete, and you'll see a bin highlighted in red that says delete.

5FC65F59-9DD6-459B-A1AF-2220FCD732F6.jpeg

From the Adobe Express desktop version, you need to go to your projects, hover with your mouse over the project you want to delete, click on the 3 dots on the top right that appear, and select delete.

Delete project desktop.png

We appreciate your contributions to the Adobe Express community and are always here to help.

I hope that this helped you answer your question.

If it did, please don't forget to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. 

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lyn, it worked 1st time,RegardsKeith Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Keith24249,

Thank you for letting us know that this has helped, and please know that we are always here to assist.

Kindly remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. 

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Keith24249,

I also want to delete an old project on Adobe Slide. I made it in high school and no longer have access to the account to delete it myself.

Is it possible for someone in the system to take it out for me?

Here is the link to the project: https://express.adobe.com/page/i9F6w/

Titled "World Im enrolled in"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work. When I try to delete a project, I get a pop-up notification that says, "Oops! Something is wrong [deleteComposite failed]. Upon dismissing this message your browser will refresh." Have tried to delete projects repeatedly with the same result. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jamie091222,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties.

Have you already tried deleting your cache and cookies?

If you've already tried these steps try accessing Adobe Express from a different browser or in incognito mode and then retry deleting your projects.

Perhaps you could also try to delete your projects from your mobile device.

Either way, let me know it goes. 🙂

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Lyn -

I have tried all of the methods you suggested, except for accessing the projects via the mobile app. I access Adobe as part of my employer's corporate account and access via the mobile app on a personal phone, etc. is not permitted. I still receive the same error when trying to delete old projects. Very frustrating. I would not expect a basic bug like this from a platform like Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and same pop up error 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be your institution wants to keep track of what is being made with the app? So the lack of being able to delete maybe from that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LauDareSky, I understand your concern, but please rest assured that we respect user privacy and do not keep track of your files or creations. The inability to delete a file might be due to various factors, including system glitches or intermittent network connectivity.

To address this issue, I recommend the following steps:
1. Clear the cache of the Adobe Express app on your mobile device.
2. Ensure you have a stable and strong internet connection.
3. Try deleting the project from different mediums, such as a web browser or in incognito mode.
4. Ensure the project is not open elsewhere when you're trying to delete it.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why does adobe make it so difficult to delete a file? The three ...s don't work. Edit re-opens the file. How is that people who are so smart and create this stuff are so illogical when it comes to naviagation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines