• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I connect my 2 separate business instagram accounts in adobe express?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can connect one business ... but I can't figure out how to connect another. Any help would be glorious.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fiona,

You can connect multiple account but you need to recoonect another (in effect disconnect one and connect another)
See the plug icon on the right side? Click on it...

Then go to your social media of choice (say your instagram account)
then click on "refresh"

You'll be prompted to connect to an instagram account, then you can choose the one you want from there.
And yes, if you want to post from the first one, you'll have to refresh to be able to choose it.

Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much,

So just to clarify, when I do disconnect and reconnect to social platforms. - the schedule that's been set up is or isn't disconnected? 

For instance, I set up a schedule for one business on Instagram and Facebook and then I need to do the same for another - do I lose the schedule for the first business? I'm guessing - yes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, consider you only connect for the post you're making. If you connect and schedule, it will schedule for this post only, if you connect to another account and schedule from there, your first post will go through. (Now I had a few blunders from the scheduler and I am not the first to have them, but it have nothing to do with connecting and disconnecting, just bugs that Adobe needs to address)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines