• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to fade out audio?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know i'm not the only one with this question. 

At the end of  my video, the music just abruptly stops. I'm having a hard time finding audio effects so that I may fade out my audio at the end of the video. 

TOPICS
Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Hi @Sierra31848748lkse , this has been a common ask from our users and will be coming to Express soon. You can find the option listed on User Voice and vote for it. https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181/suggestions/46728190 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Hello, audio transitions are planned and you cna follow progress in the Uservoice here. 

https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express/suggestions/46728190-audio-transitions-fade-in-out

Meanwhile, a workaround is simply to snip the audio into sections at the end where you need the fade and lower the volume of each section. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sierra31848748lkse , this has been a common ask from our users and will be coming to Express soon. You can find the option listed on User Voice and vote for it. https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181/suggestions/46728190 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In what universe were the programmers living that they didn't think to put in an audio fade???? I'm sorry, but that's just dumb!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

couldn't agree more sheeesh. hella annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. I hope you can also let us add dropshadows to more than just text. I am having a lot of fun with Adobe Express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe that we live in 2023 and this Adobe app does not allow you to fade out music/audio... I thought Adobe was a leader in this industry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally Agree! (No offense, Canva have it!). It is supposed to be a "time saver" solution for simple things rather than having to set up a project in Premiere. Now I have to fade out the video in Premiere 😛  Hello Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous! My audio track just cuts out at the end because there is no option to fade it out. It sounds very unprofessional. It can't be that hard to code an audio fade out option! An intern could do it in a hour, surely? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, audio transitions are planned and you cna follow progress in the Uservoice here. 

https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express/suggestions/46728190-audio-transition...

Meanwhile, a workaround is simply to snip the audio into sections at the end where you need the fade and lower the volume of each section. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I want a smooth audio fade... not Baroque terraced dynamics. If
you don't know what that is you shouldn't be programing for musicians.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

👍👍👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this, and there are obvious clicks where I did the snips. How do you get rid of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a month since your reply. What's the update on the audio fade feature? It's still not available. Kind of surprising how slow the pace seems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - any news on audio fade availability in Adobe Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up downloading Audacity for free clipping the audio file and adding fades. Not the perfect option I agree with what other users have said that it should be a no-brainer to add a fade audio option. But it worked very well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking forward to this option without all the extra steps....ASAP. The work-around is easy in the meantime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost a year later and Adobe is still charging an arm and a leg for someting you can do for FREE in capcut and most any other video editing programs. Just goes to show how little they care about their paying customers and community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines