• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to recover a lost file

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I spent all day working on a class project, went to download it, now all of my work is gone. PLEASE tell me how to recover it! I thought Adobe auto saved? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Express does auto-save, even if you don't give the project a specific name. You don't specifically mention that you were using Adobe Express, but I assume you were as you have posted here? Was this on a mobile or desktop version? Did you at any time leave the project and return to it and it was still there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did use express on my macbook. I left it multiple times and came back to
it still being there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume it's still not been retrieved? Did you leave open the Express page or close it at all? How about new a new project; have you tested to see if a project autosaves now? I know that's no help with your class project that's lost - I'm not sure how that can be found if it hasn't been saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your recycle bin or trash: If you accidentally deleted the file, it may still be in your recycle bin or trash folder. Open the folder and check if the file is there. If it is, right-click on the file and select "Restore" to recover

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Where is the trash folder located in adobe express? I wanted to delete a post but the site froze and I accidentaly selected the wrong post and deleted that one, I am looking for a trash folder to restore that post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on that? I had the same issue. Frozen adobe express, that selected and deleted the wrong file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a trash bin for Adobe Express. Unlike many other programs deleting a project is permanent, I'm sorry. As someone who is likely to click the wrong item sometimes myself, perhaps we should suggest a Recycle Bin option for Adobe Express in the Uservoice? 

https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, I josted voted for that one:

https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express?query=trash 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the adobe community information such kind you are Using a PUBG Font Changer is a fun and creative way to make your posts or stories stand out and catch the attention of your followers

[spam link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is that? what are you talking about? Is it a feature of Adobe Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Check the Recycle Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac): If you've accidentally deleted a file, it might still be in the Recycle Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac). You can restore it from there.

2. Look for Backup Copies: If you have a backup system in place, check your backup storage or service to restore the lost file.

Regards:

[spam link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a trash bin for Adobe Express. Unlike many other programs deleting a project is permanent, although we are asked "Are we sure?" before htting that Delete button. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're completely wrong. There is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't wrong at the time in 2023. Files from Adobe Express were immediately deleted. Now they are moved to https://assets.adobe.com/ in the Deleted section, where they sit for 30 days before being deleted permanently, giving us the chance to restore a file if wrongly deleted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just saved my life, Jane!! Thank you for this information 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@deb38368502djd6 You're welcome and thanks for making my day! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines