• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see my projects

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had created projects on the application but since before yesterday when I connect to the application I can not see my projects. All my projects are displayed in gray with the message "download failed".

if I disconnected / reconnected several times to see if it changed anything, but no. how can i recover my projects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MK CREATIVE PARTNER, Thank you for reporting. 

We will try a few troubleshooting steps to check if that resolves your issue. Try logging in with the same email/user id under which you had all your projects and check if you can access them. We ask because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login, then access Adobe Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two separate Gmail addresses. 

If that does not work, try duplicating the project again. Also, would you be able to try again on another network/wifi? Check if this works; if not, please send us the URL to that project so we can investigate it.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening, thanks for your answer I tried the different methods you suggested to me, but none of them work, all my projects are displayed as in the photo and I cannot share, modify, duplicate or see my projects. they are displayed as in the photos, with an error message whether with wifi or 4G. what else can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines