• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert pictures from ios

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this very annoying problem. Usually I use express on Mac but I was on the move and I tried to make an Instagram story on my iphone. When I tried to insert a picture, I can't access directly to Google drive files. I can access to it only through files app (on iOS) but it has some problems to show previews etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Unless Design,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear you're struggling with the preview in your files app.

To make it easier to see a preview of your images, follow these steps:

1. Open your files app and locate the four squares icon next to cancel in the right corner of your screen.
  2. Tap the four squares icon and select the 'Icons' option from the available choices.

Now, your images should be displayed as small icons.

To get a larger preview of these images:

1. Tap and hold on to one of the images until additional options appear.
  2. Choose the 'Quick Look' option from the popup menu.

With Quick Look, you can easily preview all your images by swiping left or right. 

I hope this has helped answer your question. If it did, kindly remember to mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the solution faster. 

Please ask questions or share your experiences in the Adobe Express community.

We're here to help. 

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lyn but this is a bit complicated solution.

I think that the problem will be more eaily solved if I couls access directly to my preferred storage service and not to have to get there through FILES APP. Don't you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Unless Design, yes, that's true. It would be much easier if you could access it directly through your preferred storage service.

I'm afraid Adobe Express does not support this at the moment but might in the future as we constantly strive to improve the features. You could also share this as a feature idea here to get more exposure and, depending on the community's votes, be featured.

Another option would be to save the images from google drive directly on your camera roll by going onto -> more -> Send a copy -> And then, depending on your file, go to Save Image or Video.

Then you can directly import images from your Photo library.

I'm here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines