Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express Mobile app

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MobileGA_email_1200x100.png

The new Adobe Express Mobile app is here! 

Use the latest Gen AI-powered Adobe Express mobile app to generate images, apply style and texture to text, and transform images with just a description. It's a go-to app for everything social: creating and scheduling posts and videos, collaborating in real-time, accessing and editing files across devices, and much more. 

Access Adobe Express anytime, anywhere! Simply download the app on your iOS, Android, or desktop device, and it's completely free.

Untitled-3 (6).png

Feature Highlights

Drag drop video 1x1.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined video creation experience by combining clips, artwork, animations, music, voiceovers, etc., for platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and more with ease.

Brand kits 1x1.png

Easily maintain brand consistency by setting up brand profiles with fonts, colors, and logos. Simply upload logos, select colors, choose fonts, and apply them to your designs.

Content scheduler 1x1.png

Schedule and publish content directly to Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Plan, preview, and post all from one place!

Cross device 1x1.png

Access and edit files across devices. Stay in sync when using the desktop version or the new mobile app.

Text effects 1x1.png

Use descriptions to generate images with Text to Image, enhance text with Text Effects, and transform images with Generative Fill.

Quick actions 1x1.png

Easily complete tasks like Removing Backgrounds, Resizing, Converting videos to GIFs, Generating QR Codes, and more with just one click.

Useful Links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • What's New: Get highlights on all new features available on mobile.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications for Adobe Express.
  • Known Issues Identify the known issues around the mobile app.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Android , Collaboration , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Integrations , iOS , Multi-Page , PDF , Performance , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Subscription , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Hey @Kaitlyn36875128yc35 @Dawn36883963x2ha @N36909319ww45,
This post will help you find your older files and understand the migration to the new Adobe Express mobile app: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/migrate-my-files-to-the-new-adobe-express-mobile-app/m-p/14571452#M15770

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

@Cross and Shield, attending these sessions might help you navigate and explore the potential of the new Adobe Express!  
Join us for live Adobe Express sessions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the app the same on the iphone and ipad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mobile app doesn't work with the Samsung z fold 5.  Spark worked seamlessly prior to the updates and changes 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I see Ai Powered I run away. I have no use for any of thst. The app was fine the way it was. I need some Ai bot to tell me how to design a flyer or whatever I'm doing? I hope to hell I can turn that part off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, I would rather have full functionality of the basic featurs rather than have to sacrafice them for new "Ai". If you need an Ai bot then you shouldnt be designing anyways. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines