Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express Mobile app

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MobileGA_email_1200x100.png

The new Adobe Express Mobile app is here! 

Use the latest Gen AI-powered Adobe Express mobile app to generate images, apply style and texture to text, and transform images with just a description. It's a go-to app for everything social: creating and scheduling posts and videos, collaborating in real-time, accessing and editing files across devices, and much more. 

Access Adobe Express anytime, anywhere! Simply download the app on your iOS, Android, or desktop device, and it's completely free.

Untitled-3 (6).png

Feature Highlights

Drag drop video 1x1.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined video creation experience by combining clips, artwork, animations, music, voiceovers, etc., for platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and more with ease.

Brand kits 1x1.png

Easily maintain brand consistency by setting up brand profiles with fonts, colors, and logos. Simply upload logos, select colors, choose fonts, and apply them to your designs.

Content scheduler 1x1.png

Schedule and publish content directly to Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Plan, preview, and post all from one place!

Cross device 1x1.png

Access and edit files across devices. Stay in sync when using the desktop version or the new mobile app.

Text effects 1x1.png

Use descriptions to generate images with Text to Image, enhance text with Text Effects, and transform images with Generative Fill.

Quick actions 1x1.png

Easily complete tasks like Removing Backgrounds, Resizing, Converting videos to GIFs, Generating QR Codes, and more with just one click.

Useful Links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • What's New: Get highlights on all new features available on mobile.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications for Adobe Express.
  • Known Issues Identify the known issues around the mobile app.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Android , Collaboration , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Integrations , iOS , Multi-Page , PDF , Performance , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Subscription , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Hey @Kaitlyn36875128yc35 @Dawn36883963x2ha @N36909319ww45,
This post will help you find your older files and understand the migration to the new Adobe Express mobile app: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/migrate-my-files-to-the-new-adobe-express-mobile-app/m-p/14571452#M15770

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

@Lou226728717baq, attending these sessions might help you navigate and explore the potential of the new Adobe Express!  
Join us for live Adobe Express sessions

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version is Text to Image supposed to be in?  I'm running 11.27.0 and I don't see it.  I'm on Apple iPhone 15 Pro and Abobe Express Mobile app shows up to date when I look in App Store 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the app and redownloaded from App Store and now it's running the new app.  Strange that the App Store wasn't allowing it as an update.  I see all the new content now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that multiple times and mine is still not working. Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boo! I literally made an account to come share my dismay. Why couldn't you all just make this a new app? You just had to go and muck up the best image creation tool on iOS. And, before you ask, EVERYTHING. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely HATE this update! This is my main go to app I have LoVED! Now it is Super confusing I can't find any of my old templates, I would never recommend this updated version to anyone and I use this app for work All the time. I guess have to find a new app now... I don't understand WHY this "update" was needed or why it wasn't an option to keep the old version. Definitely unsubscribing and never using again. Super disappointed. 😔 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same experience and I am livid!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three years of my (paid) creations are GONE with this update!!! How do I find them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I want to know the same thing. How do I find my old, paid for creations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Kaitlyn36875128yc35 @Dawn36883963x2ha @N36909319ww45,
This post will help you find your older files and understand the migration to the new Adobe Express mobile app: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/migrate-my-files-to-the-new-adobe-express-m...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much to whomever reset my account!!! I opened it up to attempt to follow the link given above and all of my original creations where back! Thank you!
I will be certain to "migrate my files" prior to switching back over. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long time waiting when adobe will be provide caption video for Urdu (Pakistan) language, is it any near plan adobe will be add Urdu (Pakistan) language into adobe express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just migrated to the new version today.  Sadly there was no warning that if I transferred my library to the new Beta version.there was no going back.  As someone who enjoys graphic design and learning new software/apps I must say this Bwta version is the least intuitive deaign program.  Most everything I accomplished for free on the previous app version on my iPhone now requires a premium membeeship but I think that was likely the reason...$$$!  So sad to take away an enjoyable hobby and a way of creating and giving joy to others through the gift of personal designs.  I guess there wasn't enough profit to be made from Premium professional users to let those of us who dont have this budget to continue to receive the joy of design for free. Im very disapointed bt a company that I have supported in the past as a paying customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sherryd28363445 

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the new version of Express. We are continually making improvements, and incorporating feedback such as this. But could you please clarify these comments:

> Sadly there was no warning that if I transferred my library to the new Beta version.there was no going back. 

You should've seen a message like this. Please let us know if you believe you didn't

AbhiGADBE_0-1713644359465.png

> Most everything I accomplished for free on the previous app version on my iPhone now requires a premium membeeship

Could you let us know which functionality you are referring to. Of the top of my head, I can't recall any functionality that used to be free, but is not paid, though I know a very small set of formerly usable fonts are not available to free users.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the stickers? Have you gotten rid of the most useful tool??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG I was designing a birthday invitation for my mom's birthday and it is ruined!! And...the stickers are gone!!  Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was easy to use before. Not now. I've been screwing around for the last 20 minutes just trying to find than dang text tool... NOT text to image... just the text tool. Nowhere to be found. Why did you make an easy app so much more difficult to use? Grrr.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lou226728717baq, attending these sessions might help you navigate and explore the potential of the new Adobe Express!  
Join us for live Adobe Express sessions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here...such a time waster and so so aggravating. Cannot figure out how
to write a text on a creation. Why did y'all have to make this upgrade so
not user-friendly. I'm about ready to switch to something else!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lou226728717baq @N36909319ww45 

Does this help? Let me know if you are not seeing similar UI when you try these steps:

Untitled.jpg

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please find capture from our conversation yesterday.

Nancy Creason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us go back to the old intuitive version. I have to take more steps to accomplish the simplest tasks. If you won't go back, please provide more turorials on the iphone. I'm wasting too much time & I've been a daily user since 2021!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version is a nightmare... is there anyway I can go back... windows"ME". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines