Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExpressAnnounce.gif

The new Adobe Express is here! 

Make Instagram Reels, TikTok videos, flyers, and more with the all-in-one app for fast and easy content creation. Get started quickly with professionally-designed templates and Adobe Stock videos, photos and music, work seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, generate text effects and images instantly with Adobe Firefly generative AI and collaborate with your team in real time. All in Adobe Express.

Feature Highlights

01_FeatureSummary_VideoEditing.png.img.png

Make Instagram Reels and TikTok videos quickly & easily with drag-and-drop video creation.

02_FeatureSummary_VideoMultipageTemplates.png.img.png

Be inspired & get started quickly with free, professionally-designed templates that you can easily make your own by adding content in a matter of clicks.

03_FeatureSummary_Collaboration.png.img.png

It's easier than ever to create, ideate, & share feedback with others, all in one place.

04_FeatureSummary_PhotoshopIllustrator.png.img.png

Easily access & edit creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.

05_FeatureSummary_ImportEnhancePDFs.png.img.png

Refresh & beautify your old PDF flyers, brochures, and more.

06_FeatureSummary_EditingExperience.png.img.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined editing experience to increase your productivity.

07_FeatureSummary_AIText.png.img.png

Generate extraordinary text effects & images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

Bug reporting

Have a problem you need help with? Find a bug or a crash in Adobe Express? Post in bugs so we can help!

Search first!

Prior to posting a new bug, be sure to first search for your issue to see if another community member has already reported it. If searching doesn't find a similar post, you can click Post to community to start a new thread.

AnotherPhil_1-1686183784918.png

Vote!

Bug threads now have an UpVote feature. The Adobe Express team uses this vote count to know which bugs are most important to you. If you're seeing a similar problem or bug that has already been reported, add your vote!

AnotherPhil_0-1686184455716.png

Useful links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • Quick actions: Get answers to common questions about Quick actions.
  • Report abuse: Report offensive content or abuse within Adobe Express.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications to use Adobe Express.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Multi-Page , PDF , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 224 Replies 224
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can we hve a reason why firefox is no longer supported and also it still says firefox is supported on your uk help doc https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/express/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy All,

I am sorry about the inconveniences you currently face because of Firefox . The good news is that the team is actively working on making Firefox a supported browser for Adobe express. 

In the meantime we encourage you to work with the following browsers: Google Chrome (version 100 and onwards), Microsoft Edge (version 107 and onwards), and Safari (version 16 and above).

We will send out an official note once Adobe Express can be accesed on Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for working on making Firefox a supported browser for the new Adobe Express. When will it be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, why release it when it isn't finished?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can confirm that this is not the case. Tried it on Edge, Chrome, and Safari, still SUPER buggy and the upload image function doesn't work for single or glideshows in the website tool. Fire your QA team. Reduce your subscription costs and let's get on with doing things properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says that students should be able to have a free account but when mine try to log in with their school google account it says access denied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Allison31707512pnth - Do you know if your students are using a class code? Please take a look at the Adobe Express for Education Students FAQ for steps on how to access a student account. Let me know if there are issues and I'll be happy to help troubleshoot.

- Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I tried to set up a classroom account but it won't switch from my district to my classroom. It's stuck in a loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Allison31707512pnth it looks like you're using a teams enterprise account for K-12, please reach out to our support through the admin console using the process described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-teams.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Adobe Express is not letting me add photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loren24110280u7br - Are you having trouble uploading photos into the editor? Please share a screenshot if you can.

- Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There really is no photo to upload because there is no error message or anything, it's just not doing anything. I am trying to drag and drop onto the design and nothing happens and when I try uploading media, nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears to be an issue with New Adobe Express' webpage embed codes not working. All my older embed codes for pages that have not been pulled into the new.express.adobe URL still work, but the ones associated with the new URL do not. I couldn't identify any specific difference between the older and newer embed codes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mildmanneredreporter78 - For the new version, was this after they had been republished using embed code from the dialogue?

Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 10.17.05 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's correct. I've only updated one of my Adobe Express pages to the 'new' version. I have not yet updated the older, pre-New Adobe Express pages out of concern that those embeds will break as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is plain nuts! we used Express to create our Annual Reports - today it took three attempts for them to load from our web site - so I suspect I'll have to go back and redo them all using Vimeo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The embeds DO break! The new version isn't publishing changes I made to the older versions. I needed to adjust some dates, but the updates do not save after you have initially published the webpage!

Adobe this is a DISASTROUS rollout of EPIC proportions! I'm a business school professor and trust me, cases will be written about this!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I created many webpages for the upcoming school year and need to embed them into our LMS. The embed codes are not pulled into the Beta version and when I open the original file, created in the older version, it automatically converts and I cannot find the codes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click share, this is what appears...

Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 1.47.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but this is completely unacceptable. Some of us have extremely tight deadlines and our livelihoods depend on being able to meet them. I have a team of 15 creatives who for years now have been collaborating on a hybrid desktop / mobile workflow. For years we have built all our client's branding and assets libraries inside this app and effective this morning are now not able to access them across platforms. I will leave questions about who's bright idea it was to blindside everyone with something so half baked for another day. But right now we need this functionality restored ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHERE TO BEGIN?? Adobe...take some accountability.
You've blindsided thousands of business owners who have been using Adobe Express and cost them tons of time and money with this new version of Adobe Express. Now I have to manually convert all of my files over to the new version that were all already organized into folders. When I did start this, it RUINED my designs. Text in my designs has changed size and location because curved text is no longer a feature. What are users to do now? Many people have been using this PAID application for months and now our designs are inaccessible without being converted to a ruined mess? Do you expect us to continue to pay for something that would do such a negatively impactful thing and no longer has the features that we use? You're going to lose a lot of money and customers for these changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to all of my folders?! I had several organized content folders for various projects. Now everything is mixed together. It took way too long to find my brand assests. I HATE that it doesn't work with Firefox now! At least when Facebook did dumb stuff they gave us warning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @emilyd72063428,

We understand how frustrating this can be and are here to help.

Once you've converted your projects from the previous version to the new one, they are stored in the Originals file. You can access this from "Your stuff". Once you open the originals, you can add folders and organise your projects. 
Firefox is no longer a supported browserbut Chrome, Safari or Edge should work. Feel free to share your feedback here.

Your feedback is important to us as we constantly work to improve the users' experience.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great and wonderful but I spent years organizing those folders. I sometimes look back two or more years in those folders. They should have been converted over when this HORRIFIC change happened without warning. Since Adobe gave us no warning they should have done this legwork for us. We use Express for ease and speed. This is not speedy or easy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans on making a way to bulk transfer files to this new stupid version? Or is this company seriously expecting people to spend hours of time to individually transfer each file to the new version??? Absolutely insane. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines