• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invite to Collaborate Error

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues getting the invite to collaborate function to work. I'm trying to invite my coworker to a library and a brand.

• I sent an invite to my coworkers email address
  • She clicks on the "start collaborating" button, it takes her to a page that says "request access". (She should already have access since I invited her, right?)
  • She requests access and I get a notification but when I go to click "accept", the button doesn't work even after clicking multiple times and refreshing the page.
  • Only the "decline" button works, so I decline and try to invite her again.
  • I repeat the process, but this time she doesn't receive an invite in her email or in her Adobe Express notifications. (I double checked that her email is in the invite and it is.)

Anyone having issues like this and know a solve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Let's resolve this for you as quickly as possible. We need to make sure that you have followed the right procedure in order to complete the task. You can try selecting the email in the dropdown menu or typing in your email manually, of the Invitee. Also, check that if the Invitee has edit access only then he/she will be able to open with the link shared when you select this option. People who don't have edit rights can request access. One basic thing is to try changing the browser, clear cache and cookies as well, and see if that makes any difference.

Here is the article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/share-projects.html that has all the steps mentioned to invite someone to your project. Please check if that helps. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of those things initially and it didn't solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also running into this problem, did you ever find a work-around?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang, I'll let you know I find anything to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out that the people who couldn't access it were using a slightly different version of their email when logging in than what they gave me (Just the part after the '@'). I made them screenshot their username after logging in and was able to re-send the invite that way. I still don't know why I wasn't able to just "Accept" their requests to access it though. I don't know if that'll work for you, but I hope it does!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines