• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is slow and glitchy the norm?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really want you guys to give me reason to switch from Canva but so far I'm struggling. The tool has been slow and glitchy since I started using it - I'm on a trial of the Pro version.  And as of today, I'm not able to upload photos at all from any external source.  I got an alert saying my fonts aren't supported when I'm using an Adobe font.  I'm also not finding any info on how to make text boxes the same size - which seems to be a pretty fundamental feature.  Pls advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi laurac14925298,

We're sorry to hear that you've run into this issue!

Can you provide the following information for us to have a look at:

1. Which device are you using? (mobile or desktop/laptop)
2. Can you provide some screenshots of the issue you encountered?
3. Also, can you provide a screenshot or the content of the error message?

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged in here to see if anyone else thought this app was slow, glitchy, cumbersome and buggy. I just cannot use it. 

Smile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Year Later same issue. Its 2023 why does this program run like it is on Windows 94 this is unacceptable. Adobe is a terrible company always have been & always will be. Since I have been in elementary school during WINDOWS XP I have been told to avoid these terrible programs. Crazy it still occurs, but here I am working on a catalog that I should have had done a few weeks ago but this slow terrible program just does not work. Wish I could transfer my work to Canva becuase if I could I would never touch an Adobe program in my life again. YOUR ONLY STILL A VIABLE COMPANY BECAUSE OF PHOTOSHOP, YOULL BE BLOWN OUT OF THE WATERS SOON 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines