• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ISSUE Adobe Creative Cloud Express - Converter MP4 to GIF

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have tried to convert an MP4 to GIF with Adobe's express app, but the end result is a very small file (167x94px) when the original is 1920x1080. Does anyone know why?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grani,

I hope you are doing great. There is just one step that needs to check while converting MP$ to GIF. Here is the link to convert the MP4 to GIF. Also, please refer to the screenshot below and check if you are choosing the correct option. If everything looks good at your end and still you have the same issue, please write us back with the screenshot to better understand the problem.

Manmeet2016_0-1650300762057.png

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes, i have the right settings (medium quality, ratio 16:9).  I've to say that the video is quite heavy (+200Mb), i don't know if that could be a reason.

Grani133_0-1650308204610.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines