Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Network_Error when trying to upload photos to Creative Cloud Express

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to make a simple website using Creative Cloud Express.  When I upload photos, I get a "Nobody Home" (Network_Error) message.  Sometimes I can see the photo on the work page, but when I go to preview it is not there.  I was able to upload some photos, but the I couldn't anymore.  They are all edited in Photoshop and saved as .jpg files. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Brandy24460548n1ut I'm sorry to hear about the trouble uploading photos. I'm able to upload images and preview correctly (Windows 10, Brave browser). First, make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID and you have an Internet connection. Maybe try logging out and back in. Close and restart your browser to clear out any built up cache. Turn off any browser settings that could be blocking this action (grant all permissions). Also, try using a different browser to see if it makes a difference. If you use one of the free Adobe images as a test, are you able to see the preview correctly?

JainLemos_0-1652645879673.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines