Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO ESTAN MIS PROYECTOS EN MI PERFIL EMPRESARIAL

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLA, BUEN DÍA.

NO PUEDO VER LOS PROYECTOS QUE REALICE EN 2022. MAS SIN EN CAMBIO SI LLEGO A LAS LIGAS DE ESOS PROYECTOS PORQUE ESTAN PUBLICADOS.

SI ME PIDERAN ALGUN CAMBIO NO LO PUEDO HACER PORQUE NO VEO ESOS PROYECTOS. ME PUEDEN AYUDAR? ANEXO LIGAS PUBLICADAS.

https://express.adobe.com/page/5OqDoWD944Hos/

https://express.adobe.com/page/HjkUJ5EcN4vR5/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This usually occurs because you are signed in with a different account than was used to create the projects. Is there any other email you might have been using at the time when the projects were created?

Thanks,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola amigo

No eh usado otro correo, pero cuando inicio sesion con mi cuenta me marca dos perfiles, uno dice el nombre de la empresa y otro que dice "personal". Ya busque en ambos perfiles pero no estan estos proyectos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I do see both personal and company-type accounts under your email. Just to confirm, are you able to log in successfully with both the personal and company options? Have you checked for these projects after logging in using both methods? Do you know which log in method was used when the projects were created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

Como mencionas, puedo iniciar sesión correctamente y usar ambos perfiles. Tengo proyectos en el perfil "personal" de años pasados, como es 2020, 2021. En el perfil de empresa comenzé a trabajar proyectos de este año 2022 y son los que no están. Como te compartí al principio las ligas de estos proyectos publicados si estamos llegando pues están publicados, lo curioso esque los proyectos no los tengo y si tuviera que hacer algún cambio no puedo hacerlo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola?

Alguna respuesta?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. The only explanation I can think of would be if your license on the team account were removed and then reinstated by an admin for your account. That would explain why these projects are no longer accessible under your account. I'm not positive if that is the case but speculating. I'll check internally and see if there is anything that can be done. Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No te preocupes, al contrario gracias por tu ayuda.

Estaré pendiente, espero que se pueda solucionar para poder editar estos proyectos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines