Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo collage

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4B2DD0B1-C191-49A2-BDE3-671D34CACB9B.png

  

I am trying to create a custom photo collage using the Adobe Express app but I need it to be a custom size of 24 inches wide by either 16 or 18 inches high when I go to the resize option and I click on custom size for some reason the mobile app limits me to 20 inches wide

B8B4ACBC-C689-46A8-AF22-F8E939365CA6.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary, 

Thanks for writing in. Right now, this is the maximum size this app has. It's something we are looking into, though! This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know, so regularly, we'll share sneak peeks into upcoming features. We welcome your continued feedback– we're building this new app together! It's something we are looking into, though! You can directly let our engineering team know about it by creating a feature request here: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines