• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Library Not Showing Most Recent Pics

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i attempt to upload a recent pic from the "All Photos" folder in my photo library, it isn't showing the most recent pics; the pics at the top of the album are at least a week old. To circumvent this issue in the interim, i've been moving whichever pics i want to use into another folder, but this isn't an ideal peranent solution bc doing this essentially creates a duplicate photo, as the original stays in the recent folder and a duplicate is sorted into whichever folder i chose in order to upload it to Express.

I tried deleting the app and redownloading but it didn't help. 

This issue is ocurring on the app on my iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 16.

Thank you in advance for any help! 🙂

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @EmSheDoesIt,

Thanks for providing all the details.

I tried replicating this on iPhone 12 / iPhone 13 Pro Max, both with iOS 16 and could easily access/upload the recent images in the 'All Photos' section. 

The 'All Photos' folder in the photo library of Adobe Express had all the recent images at the top. 

Seems the issue could be with the device 'Photos' app. Could you try restarting the device to check if that makes any difference?

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem for weeks now. i have tried uninstalling the app a couple of time and even rebooted the phone between installs but to no avail. i'm on ios16, iphone 13pro. access to all photos have also been allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you couldn't replicate the bug...

I have the same issue here, have had it in iOS 15 as well. The app uses the old API, takes about 3 minutes just to bring up the dialogue, and destroys battery in the process too.

"All Photos" is not recent. Of course if all the photos in the library are from the last month they might be recent, but even then they are not sorted in chronological order.

Issue is with the app not the device, this is a bug that appears when apps fail to update to the newest API's.

The app is using an API that is not compatible with iCloud Photos, so it will only load whatever is cached, and by the order it was cached, which is likely very random.

Also unlikely to pull down the proper resolution. Adobe, please fix your app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dound some resolutuon. If you scroll down throgh your albums youl see some autogenerated albums like Recents & Recent photos. The order is good in those folders, don't use All Photos folder for navigation

IMG_E80FD8775E25-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here iPhone 12pro. Started after updating to newest iOS 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly same issue here, brand new iPhone 14 pro. No other app has this problem (Lightroom is fine for example), but Adobe Express is showing random photos under "All Photos"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines