Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QR code licence

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to search around in the terms of use and everything, but I can't happen to find my answer... So just in case someone would have it: is a QR code generated with Adobe Express licenced for any use, including commercial, etc?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The QR Code is only a Link to your website. Based on your Subscription you can use that Option. I'm not sure what you want to licence. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, to jump into this discussion I think the question relates to the licenced use of user generated QR codes. If you use software to produce content then the software company can licence/restrict the use of the generated content (eg. a QR code).  Deep inside Android QR generator app licences you will often find the code is ONLY licenced for non-commercial use.  And there are other companies charging fees for commercial-use QR generators (which also include lots of add-on customer service).

So, the question remains as to whether Adobe Express generated QR codes are free for commercial use (say, printed on a retailed birthday card).  I have checked the Adobe terms and conditions and found nothing obvious on this question.  Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,and thanks to both of you for answering my post.

Actually, yes, Marcus, you're right, that was my question. I noticed that a lot of generated content, whatever that is, is subjected to a specific license that indeed doesn't always include a commercial use of the content.

I also tried to investigate into the Adobe Express terms and conditions but didn't find anything really clear either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, agreed.  I wonder if Henrik or Adobe could reply?  It seems a big issue to leave out of the terms & conditions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines